We have witnessed great battles and wars in our Catholic History. But as of now there is a battle of ownership in the Diocese of Bacolod and that is Queen of Peace parish. Board of Trustees a group of businessmen and investors who serves as an administrator of the school St. John’s institute has an interest and claim ownership of the school and go against the Diocese of Bacolod that has full control of the Church. But has the Bishop decided? Before that let us look into the top 5 analysis :
1. BOARD OF TRUSTEES ARE NOT BISHOPS TO MANAGE THE CHURCH
2. BOARD OF TRUSTEES ARE NOT CHINESE PEOPLE (REMEMBER MOST OF THEM LOOKS LIKE FILIPINOS AND ONLY THE FAMILY NAME SOUNDS CHINESE) AND THEY DON’T REPRESENT THE CHINESE COMMUNITY
3. THEY (BOT) ARE NOT PATRONIZING THE CHURCH BECAUSE THEY ARE “BUSY” IN THEIR BUSINESS. BUT WAGING WARS AND HARASSMENTS TO CLAIM THEIR LEGACY WHICH IS THE QUEEN OF PEACE CHURCH (BUT THE REAL CHINESE LEGACY IS THE CHINESE TEMPLE IN BACOLOD SHOPPING AREA)
4. ONLY THE BISHOP CAN DECIDE. AND HE ALONE SHALL PUT PRIESTS THERE NOT THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES.
5. IT IS BETTER TO PRESERVE THE TERRITORIAL STATUS BUT UNDER THE BISHOP’S AUTHORITY. IF THE BISHOP WILL MAKE IT AS A PERSONAL PARISH THEN THE TERRITORIAL COMMUNITIES MUST BE SAVED NOT BE NEGLECTED UNDER HIS CARE.
Can this big battle in the Diocese of Bacolod continue to worsen or it can lead to peace? All we have to do is… Pray for the Diocese, pray for the Bishop and pray for the faithful in the church. Dahil ang demonyo hari ng division! May Ceasar at may Brutus din.. pero minsan ang Ceasar ay siya’y Brutus sa lipunan, the source of conflict the source of confusion. Abangan ang susunod na Kabanat